Tuesday 10 May 2011

Screening for Wrong Way to Hope

Today I would ask all of you that read this blog to spread the word of something important to me.  There is a screening of the independent film "The Wrong Way to Hope" May 19th, 7p - 9:30p in Halifax.  It will be in the VG site, please go to wrongwaytohope.com for more information or join the facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=222148427795643

Just a short blurb for now, have a lot of running around to attempt...  I hope my back can hold up, gah!

Another great quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seuss

2 comments:

  1. I like your quotes. Where do you find them? Hope you get to check out the screening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some pop up on fb, others I have seen over the years ;)

    ReplyDelete